Michelle R. Rack brings her considerable litigation experience to the Firm to serve clients involved in disputes arising in the context of contested wills and trusts and breaches of fiduciary duty requiring the judicial removal of executors and trustees, as well as conservators and attorneys-in-fact engaging in financial exploitation of vulnerable seniors. These complex issues call for seasoned trial lawyers whose practice is limited to these related areas of the law.
While pursuing her law degree at the T.C. Williams School of Law at the University of Richmond, Ms. Rack was named to the Moot Court Board for brief-writing and appellate advocacy skills. As a practicing attorney, she was named a Barrister in the American Inns of Court, an elite association of judges, attorneys and law students dedicated to excellence and professionalism in the practice of law in the courtroom.
Ms. Rack contributes her writing and advocacy skills to the benefit of her community as well, serving currently as Vice-President of the Sinkinson Dyslexia Foundation, and as a member of the Board of Directors of Spirit House, Inc. in Virginia Beach. She has been a member of the Driftwood Chapter (Little Neck) of the Norfolk City Union of the Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters, and was Lector Coordinator and Co-Chairman of the Liturgy Committee at Saint Nicholas Catholic Church in Virginia Beach for over 10 years. She also received the Patriot Award for her achievements as an officer of the PTSA of First Colonial High School. She currently is an active member of Holy Spirit Catholic Church in Virginia Beach.
T.C. Williams School of Law
University of Richmond
Juris Doctor (1985)
University of Virginia
Bachelor of Arts, English & History
(With Distinction) (1981)
- Fiduciary Litigation
- Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Conservatorships / Guardianships
- Certified Guardian ad Litem
Admissions to Practice
- Supreme Court of Virginia (1985)
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- American Inns of Court, Lawrence W. I’Anson Chapter (Barrister)
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Sinkinson Dyslexia Foundation, Inc.
- Board of Directors, Spirit House, Inc.
- Norfolk City Union of the Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters, Driftwood Chapter
- Co-Chair, Liturgy Committee, St. Nicholas Catholic Church in Virginia Beach
- First Colonial High School PTA: Parliamentarian, Recipient of Patriot Award