Michelle R. Rack brings her considerable litigation experience to the Firm to serve clients involved in disputes arising in the context of contested wills and trusts and breaches of fiduciary duty requiring the judicial removal of executors and trustees, as well as conservators and attorneys-in-fact engaging in financial exploitation of vulnerable seniors. These complex issues call for seasoned trial lawyers whose practice is limited to these related areas of the law.
While pursuing her law degree at the T.C. Williams School of Law at the University of Richmond, Ms. Rack was named to the Moot Court Board for brief-writing and appellate advocacy skills. As a practicing attorney, she was named a Barrister in the American Inns of Court, an elite association of judges, attorneys and law students dedicated to excellence and professionalism in the practice of law in the courtroom.
Ms. Rack contributes her writing and advocacy skills to the benefit of her community as well, serving as a Member of the Board of Directors for Spirit House, Inc., a transitional housing support service for women in need. She was a founding member of the Board of Directors for the Sinkinson Dyslexia Foundation, where she also served as Vice President.
She currently serves as a member of the Parish Pastoral Council for The Church of the Holy Family. She is a member of the Liturgy Committee at Holy Family and is the Lector Coordinator. She has been a member of the Driftwood Chapter (Little Neck) of the Norfolk City Union of the Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters. She also received the Patriot Award for her achievements as an officer of the PTSA of First Colonial High School.
T.C. Williams School of Law
University of Richmond
Juris Doctor (1985)
University of Virginia
Bachelor of Arts, English & History
(With Distinction) (1981)
- Fiduciary Litigation
- Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Conservatorships / Guardianships
- Certified Guardian ad Litem
Admissions to Practice
- Supreme Court of Virginia (1985)
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- American Inns of Court, Lawrence W. I’Anson Chapter (Barrister)
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Sinkinson Dyslexia Foundation, Inc.
- Board of Directors, Spirit House, Inc.
- Member, Parish Pastoral Council, Church of the Holy Family
- Member, Liturgy Committee (Holy Family)
- Lector Coordinator (Holy Family)
- Norfolk City Union of the Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters, Driftwood Chapter
- First Colonial High School PTA: Parliamentarian, Recipient of Patriot Award